Sometimes you’re in a rush, and that’s OK. We’ll show you how to turn a store-bought soup into a nutrient-dense meal that the whole family will love.
Follow the heating instruction on the soup can.
While the soup is reheating, mix the AdVital Powder and milk together for 30 seconds.
When the soup is ready, whisk in the AdVital Powder mixture until the soup is smooth.
Adjust the consistency and taste of the soup as desired by adding more milk, water or cream.
Return the soup to the stove, reheat over a low heat, then serve.
Hints and Tips:
Low FODMAP Diet Tips:
- For a heartier soup, microwave a cup of diced vegetables and add them in during the reheating process.
- Garnish the soup with paprika, parsley, or grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve the soup with a dollop of yoghurt (see our
- This recipe is best for creamy soups, but it’s also suitable for tomato-based soups.
Note: Nutrition facts based on Cream of Mushroom soup.
If a low FODMAP diet is being followed, use the Monash University FODMAP Diet App to find suitable low FODMAP ingredient alternatives.
- Use a FODMAP-friendly soup that is free of dairy, gluten, onion and garlic.
- Use water or lactose free milk.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 8000 kJ diet.