BLUEBERRY, COCONUT & HONEY PORRIDGE
- 160 g rolled oats
- 500 g full cream milk
- 4 scoops AdVital Powder, 200 g
- 100 g frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 120 g honey
- 100 g coconut flakes
- Whisk the AdVital Powder into milk.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan, and, over a gentle heat, bring it to a simmer.
- Add the rolled oats to the saucepan. Cook and stir them for 2–3 minutes, or until the oats are soft and creamy.
- Divide the mixture among serving bowls. Top each bowl with a generous drizzle of honey, and finish with fresh blueberries and coconut flakes.
- If the cooked porridge is too thick, add more milk and stir through until your porridge reaches the desired consistency.
- If a low FODMAP diet is being followed, use the Monash University FODMAP Diet App to find suitable low FODMAP ingredient alternatives.